Hopefully it won't contain too much information about creating SRs despite it being listed twice in the topics! Here is an excerpt from the details:
Good news is it is actually attend-able for Aussies although not ideal. It is 12am Easter Friday morning so even though we need to stay up late on Thursday there is a four day weekend to catch up any missed sleep!
- TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- How to avoid problems when making changes to your forms or processes
- Understand what information to gather before logging an SR
- Understanding web forms
- Understanding planning data entry in relationship to Essbase
- Review of some performance issues that were fixed in a recent release
- What information to gather before logging an SR
It is hard to say how valuable or in-depth the content will be but with Planning form response times such big deal for end-users I'm happy for any insider tips however small. I also like Oracle talks because often you can pick up future product information tidbits from them.
Check out this support link for all the details.